Want to work in a great environment where you’re a highly-valued team member? We’re just the ticket!
TixTrack is re-inventing the way professional sports teams and live entertainment companies sell tickets to their events. Our analytics software is used by industry leaders such as the Los Angeles Clippers, Boston Red Sox, UFC and Cirque du Soleil. Recently, we introduced a totally new product for selling tickets and our customers' sales have increased dramatically. TixTrack is experiencing our fastest growth yet and we’re looking for a Front-End Engineer to help continue our success!
Why You'll Matter
This is a rare opportunity to join a tech startup on the ground floor where you can have a profound impact on the company's success. You will help transform the live entertainment industry by delivering a new ticket buying process that increases sales and is actually enjoyable for ticket buyers. In this role you will collaborate with UI/UX Designers, Full Stack Engineers and other team members to deliver our web based software.
- Expert knowledge in HTML and CSS
- Proven experience with responsive web design and media queries
- Ability to translate designs produced with Sketch to pixel perfect web pages
- A passion for solving complex problems and building great products
Other Nice to Haves:
- Experience with SASS / LESS is highly desirable
- Knowledge of front end build systems such as Grunt or Gulp
- Experience working on large real world software applications
We offer quite a lot of perks:
Our office is located in the heart of Silicon Beach in sunny Santa Monica. We are serious about success, but we strive for a fun and friendly work environment that everyone enjoys coming to every day. TixTrack is a young company, but unlike many startups we are already profitable.
- Competitive salary and equity opportunities
- Excellent fun and relaxed work environment
- Fully paid healthcare benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Free snacks (and beer)
If you have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org